damages Miller Park restaurant
- Officials say a fire at the Milwaukee Brewers' ballpark
was contained mainly to a restaurant.
building evacuated for chemical threat
- The Madison Fire Department says an apartment building was
evacuated following what was likely a suicide attempt that
woman found dead in road of gunshot wound
- Beloit police say a woman found lying in a road was
apparently shot and killed.
14, dies after being pulled from river
- A 14-year-old boy who failed to resurface while swimming
in Milwaukee-area river has died.
seriously injured when horse falls on him
- Authorities in western Wisconsin say a horse rider has
been seriously injured after he fell from his mount and the
horse fell on him.
cited for shooting paintball guns at car
- Four men have been cited for allegedly shooting paintball
guns that looked like real assault rifles at a vehicle in
sues Wisconsin Taekwondo after boy's death
- The family of an 8-year-old boy who died a year ago on a
field trip in Oconomowoc has sued Wisconsin Taekwondo and
man sentenced for bomb threat at work
- A Racine man will spend 45 days in jail for making a bomb
threat at work because he wanted Halloween off.
Invasive carp found in Mississippi River
GROVE, Minn. - Asian carp have been removed from the
Mississippi River near Cottage Grove, the northernmost point
the invasive fish have ever been found in the river, the
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources said Friday.
worker hurt by shovel in Fox Valley
OF LITTLE CHUTE - An Outagamie County highway worker
suffered serious injuries after being hit by a shovel that
fell from a truck.
counties added to emerald ash borer quarantine
- Wisconsin agricultural officials have added seven more
counties to the state's emerald ash borer quarantine.
years in prison for crash that killed 5-year-old
- A man has been sentenced to eight years in prison for
driving drunk and causing a crash that killed a 5-year-old
boy in Kenosha County.
EPA set meeting on Gogebic mine
- The six tribes of Wisconsin's Chippewa Federation will
meet with federal environmental officials next month to
outline their objections to Gogebic (goh-GEE'-bik)
Taconite's mining plans in the Lake Superior region.
set for Winona Bridge
Minn. - Groundbreaking is set for a new Winona Bridge
crossing the Mississippi River.
to school for year-round students
CROSSE - Even though summer is far from over, some students
in La Crosse are back in school.
speak up about Kohler's golf course plan
OF WILSON - Some local residents are expressing their
opposition to the Kohler Co.'s plans to build a golf course
just north of the Kohler-Andrae (AHN'-dray) State Park along
the Lake Michigan shoreline.
raw milk farmer loses appeal
- A Wisconsin dairy farmer who has vigorously fought for the
right to sell unpasteurized raw milk lost an appeal Thursday
over a misdemeanor conviction stemming from a state raid of
his farm in 2010.
group files appeal to get probe records
- A coalition of five media groups is appealing a federal
judge's order refusing to unseal the entire record in a
lawsuit filed by Wisconsin Club for Growth against
prosecutors investigating the conservative group, Gov. Scott
Walker's campaign and others.