by the Bell' actor due in a Wis. courtroom
WASHINGTON - The actor who played Screech in the 1990s TV
show "Saved by the Bell" is expected to appear in
a Wisconsin courtroom.
dies in Lake Mohawksin snowmobile accident
- Lincoln County authorities say a woman has died in a
snowmobiling accident on Lake Mohawksin in Tomahawk.
ID man who died in Oshkosh apartment fire
- Police have identified an Oshkosh man who was died in a
fire that investigators say was caused by smoking near an
state trooper dragged by car, injured
MILLS - A Wisconsin state trooper was injured while being
dragged by a car.
threatens couple with fake gun
- Police have arrested a 19-year-old Madison man after he
allegedly threatened a Tennessee couple with a fake gun.
rescue Wisconsin man from burning car
- Passing motorists helped rescue a man after his car
skidded onto frozen Lake Monona and burst into flames.
woman charged with stabbing brother
- Prosecutors have charged a southern Wisconsin woman
suspected of stabbing her brother to death during a
confrontation over cigarettes with first-degree reckless
DNR taking final comments on turkey plan
- Wisconsin wildlife officials have scheduled the last two
public hearings on their 2015-2025 turkey management draft
Hamilton supporters to rally in Chicago
- Family members and other supporters of a Milwaukee man
killed by a city police officer are expected to attend a
rally in Chicago with the Rev. Jesse Jackson.
police arrest man for fatal hit-and-run
- Police have arrested a 31-year-old Racine man in
connection with a hit-and-run crash that left a pedestrian
strikes northeastern Wisconsin bridge
- Wisconsin officials say a large ship struck a Sturgeon Bay
bridge during a docking attempt.
cherry growers might slice board
- The board that oversees marketing of Wisconsin's tart
cherries could be squeezed.
details offered in Kimberly child's death
- Police in the Fox Valley are offering few details about
their investigation into a young boy's death on Christmas
family's light display spills onto radio
- One northern Wisconsin family went to extra lengths to
make their holiday lights display sparkle: They took over an
unused radio frequency so the bulbs would dance for people
sweeps through ice shack; no one hurt
- Fire has gotten in the way of one family's love of ice.
Green Bay area men nabbed for repeat drunk driving
BAY - Two Green Bay-area men with long drunk driving
histories are again in trouble for allegedly driving while
intoxicated, including one who was also nabbed with cocaine
he says was a gift.