flees from Rock Co. crash that killed 2
— Rock County sheriff's deputies are looking for a driver
who fled after striking and killing two men on motorcycles.
museum features Paul Seifert works
— The Wisconsin Historical Museum is presenting the first
exhibition of works by Wisconsin folk artist Paul Seifert.
anglers can keep largemouth bass
Anglers in northern Wisconsin can keep largemouth bass this
season for the first time in 22 years.
Peeps exhibit back at Racine Museum
— The Racine Art Museum has opened its most popular
community event: an annual Peeps exhibit that centers around
the brightly colored marshmallow candies shaped as bunnies
DNR assessing winter deer kill
- Wisconsin wildlife officials are using road-kill and
radio-tracking data to assess the harsh winter's effect on
the state's deer herd.
Farley seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- The brother of late comedian Chris Farley wants to be a
food service workers learn healthy recipes
PERE - A Wisconsin chef is teaching school food service
workers in the Green Bay area the art of preparing healthy
meals from scratch.
enthusiasts to begin mapping purple martin
CLAIRE - Purple martins are expected to begin returning to
Wisconsin to nest in coming days, but some bird enthusiasts
say that after years of abundance in the western part of the
state, the bird's numbers are on the decline.
authorities rescue 22 animals from home
- A Winnebago County woman has been arrested after
authorities found nearly two dozen animals living in
deplorable conditions in the Town of Clayton.
investigate threatening letter in Stoughton
- Police in Stoughton are investigating a threatening letter
that was sent to a black teenager, with a photo that
depicted him as the victim of a lynching.
injured in Milwaukee nightclub shooting
- Milwaukee police are investigating a nightclub shooting
that left one man injured.
helps find owner of military bracelet
- Employees at an Appleton supper club have been searching
for the owner of a special military bracelet for more than a
gear up for annual spring Flood Run
PAUL, Minn. - Minnesota's motorcycle season kicks off with
the annual spring Flood Run.
throws out ex-bishop's sobriety tests
- A Dane County judge has thrown out sobriety tests given to
a former bishop charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a
jogger last year.
Justice Department worker disciplined
- The Wisconsin Department of Justice says another employee
has been disciplined for a delay in investigating a child
damages Marathon County vehicles
- Marathon County sheriff's officials say fire has caused
more than $1 million in damage to county vehicles.
zoo's baby gorilla had no trauma
- A baby gorilla who died before she reached a month old at
the Milwaukee County Zoo didn't have any signs of trauma.
senator to announce congressional decision
- A Republican state senator says he'll announce next week
whether he'll run for Congress.
damages to highway maintenance vehicles
- Fire at a Marathon County highway maintenance garage has
caused substantial damage.