to start in Wisconsin kidnapping case
A Colorado woman accused of kidnapping her newborn
nephew in Wisconsin and abandoning him in freezing
temperatures is about to go to trial.
Wisconsin woman fatally struck by train
RAPIDS Wisconsin Rapids police say an elderly woman has
died after being hit by a train.
injured in Milwaukee gunfire exchange
A 4-year-girl Milwaukee girl has been injured in an
exchange of gunfire, but police say she was fortunate to
escape with only a graze.
DNR to scale back gypsy moth suppression
- The state Department of Natural Resources wants to
dramatically scale back its gypsy moth aerial spray program.
car race to end at University of Minnesota
- A cross-country solar car race is set to finish at the
University of Minnesota on Monday.
in case of missing Pittsfield woman doubles
- A reward for information that leads to a Pittsfield woman
who has been missing for more than a year has been doubled.
brings AK-47 to first lady's event
- A gun rights activist showed up at first lady Tonette
Walker's visit to Sheboygan with an AK-47 strapped to his
back to make a point that it's legal to openly carry a
licensed firearm in Wisconsin.
dies after being shot in car in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee police say two men were shot while they were
sitting inside a car on Lisbon Avenue - and the car then
crashed into a building.
to NYC flight diverted to Milwaukee
- A Delta Air Lines flight from Minneapolis to New York City
has landed safely in Milwaukee after it was diverted.
on radar: Beer-loving bugs swarm in Midwest
- Mayflies have begun emerging from the Mississippi River in
swarms that show up on radar like thunderstorms, coat roads
and leave behind slimy messes. They've already been blamed
for at least one car crash this week in Wisconsin.
hit by train, dies in Taylor County
- A 33-year-old woman has died after she was hit by a train in
in store for Wisconsin no-call list
- Changes are in store for Wisconsin's popular do-not-call
mink production up 8 percent last year
Wisconsin continues to lead the nation in the production
of mink pelts, accounting for one in three U.S. pelts last
rules against officer who caused crash
- A divided Wisconsin Supreme Court on Friday ruled against
a Racine police officer who was involved in a collision with
another vehicle when she drove through a red light in an
emergency, saying both drivers were partially at fault.
man sentenced in death of pregnant woman
BAY - A 37-year-old Illinois man was sentenced to two
consecutive life sentences without parole for the murder of
a pregnant woman and her fetus in Wisconsin.
years in prison for 10th OWI
POINT - A Stevens Point man has been sentenced to five years
in prison for his 10th drunken driving offense.
Circuit Court revives lead paint lawsuit
- A federal appeals court has revived a lead paint lawsuit
in Wisconsin, which could also reactivate more than 170
other lead poisoning cases that have been on hold pending
the outcome of court's decision.
woman dies rescuing boy in Wisconsin lake
HEIGHTS, Ill. - Friends and family are mourning the death of
an Illinois woman who drowned after rescuing a 9-year-old
boy in a Wisconsin lake.