entrance and exit ramps at WIS 67 closures planned WIS
67 on-ramp to I-94 East, and I-94 East off-ramp to WIS 67 to close
Aug. 24, 2015
Beginning Monday, August 31, the Wisconsin Department of
Transportation (WisDOT) is scheduled to close the
entrance ramp from WIS 67 South to I-94 East, and the
I-94 East exit ramp to WIS 67, in Waukesha County. The
closures are expected to last until early fall.
The closures are necessary to continue the next phase of
the WIS 67 Interchange reconstruction project.
Detour for WIS 67 to I-94 East:
• Motorists will be detoured south on WIS 67 to
Delafield Road (County DR).
• Turn left (east) on County DR to County P.
• Follow the roundabout north to I-94 East entrance
Detour for I-94 East to WIS 67:
• Motorists traveling on I-94 East will be detoured at
County P and should proceed through the roundabout to
exit at County P south.
• Travel south on County P to enter the second
roundabout and exit at County DR (Delafield Road).
• Turn right (west) on Delafield Road to WIS 67.
Please note that all closures are weather dependent and
subject to change.