Fire Prevention Week in Campbellsport 10-12-13
Photos by John Ehlke
EMS Lt. Matt Simon steps back after throwing gasoline on a demo kitchen during the Fire Prevention Week open house at the Campbellsport Fire Department on Saturday morning. The open house featured a live kitchen fire. The demonstration informed patrons on how quickly a fire can spread in the kitchen along with the actual wait time it would take for firefighters to get to a house. Hunter Jordan, 9, of Campbellsport discharges a fire extinguisher to put out a gasoline and oil fire during the Fire Prevention Week open house at the Campbellsport Fire Department on Saturday morning. The open house featured a live kitchen fire. The demonstration informed patrons on how quickly a fire can spread in the kitchen along with the actual wait time it would take for firefighters to get to a house. The helmet of a Campbellsport firefighter on a picnic table during the Fire Prevention Week open house at the Campbellsport Fire Department on Saturday morning. The open house featured a live kitchen fire. The demonstration informed patrons on how quickly a fire can spread in the kitchen along with the actual wait time it would take for firefighters to get to a house. George Klimpke of Dundee puts out a oil and gasoline fueled fire during the Fire Prevention Week open house at the Campbellsport Fire Department on Saturday morning. The open house featured a live kitchen fire. The demonstration informed patrons on how quickly a fire can spread in the kitchen along with the actual wait time it would take for firefighters to get to a house. Kim Schmidt of Campbellsport helps her son A.J., 6, discharge a fire extinguisher to put out a fire fueled by gasoline and oil during the Fire Prevention Week open house at the Campbellsport Fire Department on Saturday morning. The open house featured a live kitchen fire. The demonstration informed patrons on how quickly a fire can spread in the kitchen along with the actual wait time it would take for firefighters to get to a house. A fire started on the stove top during the Fire Prevention Week open house at the Campbellsport Fire Department on Saturday morning. The open house featured a live kitchen fire. The demonstration informed patrons on how quickly a fire can spread in the kitchen along with the actual wait time it would take for firefighters to get to a house.
Javascript Slide Show by VisualSlideshow.com v1.7