Actor-singer Kenny Rogers, the smooth, Grammy-winning balladeer who spanned jazz, folk, country and pop with such hits as "Lucille," "Lady" and "Islands in the Stream" and embraced his persona as "The Gambler" on record and on TV, died Friday night. He was 81.
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx acknowledges she did not see video of Adam Toledo shooting or read errant statement before court hearing
- Bucks start out strong, defeat 76ers 124-117
- Kaul to launch clergy sex abuse probe
- Stocks end lower Thursday after report on Biden's tax proposal
- Strawberry Festival 2021 canceled