Thanks for your interest in The E-Edition. Here’s how to link up the first time:
- Visit https://oconomowocenterprise-wi.newsmemory.com/ (This link can be bookmarked for future use.)
- Locate and click the CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button near the bottom.
- Enter your email address, assign a password, enter your last name and acct number (found on address label of your newspaper).
- Scroll down and click the CREATE USER button.
- You will get an instant email from us with an activation link inside. Open the email and click that link to activate your online access. Follow the Go To E-Edition link to the Log On page.
- Enter your email address as the User Name and enter your newly created password. Click the LOG ON button and the front page should open for you.
In a nutshell, click a story from the left side and it will open for easy reading on the right side. Double click the newspaper on the left for a full screen version of the front page. Use the tool bar at the right for options, such as past editions, enlarging, etc. Use the tool bar on top for sharing, printing, saving. The HELP button provides a number of answers to the most common questions like how to print an article, how to search the archive and more. Starting with the next issue, you will receive an email when it is ready to view.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Contact us at email@example.com.