(StatePoint) You’ve finally found the perfect home. Now comes the hard part: moving. But don’t let misconceptions complicate the process. To keep frustrations to a minimum and make your move more manageable, here are five common moving myths, debunked.
- Antetokounmpo scores 38 as Bucks outlast Pelicans 129-125
- Luis Robert eager to show what he can do over a full season with White Sox
- Illinois Tollway will permanently end cash toll collections nearly a year after switching to all-electronic payments
- Former Illinois House speaker picks another successor for seat after forcing out his first choice
- Bryant open to new deal, knows time as Cub could wind down